IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL VISITORS TO OR USERS OF THE NYASSA SITE, THE HOME PAGE OF WHICH IS AT WWW.NYASSA.IN (THIS "WEB SITE"). YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
- Copyright Notice and Use of Web Site: The design of this Web Site and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are protected by Indian and international copyright, trademark and other laws and treaties and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material. The contents (including without limitation, the look and feel, all text, photographs, images, video and audio) of this Web Site are © 2009-2013 Nyassa or its respective affiliates (collectively, "Nyassa" or "we") and suppliers. All rights reserved. You may not modify the information or materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. You may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, post, modify, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise exploit this Web site. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate Indian and international copyright laws, trademark laws, treaties, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations and is prohibited. In the event of a violation of these laws and regulations, Nyassa reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity. Nyassa reserves the right to block or deny access to the Web Site to anyone at any time for any reason.
- Trademarks: Nyassa retains all rights regarding their trademarks, trade names, brand names and trade dress. These marks, names or trade dress, and all associated logos or images, are registered and/or common law trademarks of Nyassa and are protected by Indian and international laws and treaties. No license to the use of such marks, names or trade dress is granted to you under these terms and conditions or by your use of the Nyassa.in Web site. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on the Nyassa.in Web site is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Nyassa will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of civil remedies and criminal prosecution.
- Content: Nyassa does not endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with the comments, opinions, or statements posted on forums, blogs or through User Communications contained on this Web Site (collectively, "Content"). Any Content placed online, including advice, opinions and stories, are the views and responsibility of those who post the Content and do not necessarily represent the views of Nyassa.
- Products and Specifications: All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web site, are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. Nyassa makes all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of its products, including the applicable colours; however, the actual colour you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colours. The inclusion of any products or services on this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. All DVDs, CDs and similar products sold are for private, home use (where no admission fee is charged), non-public performance and may not be duplicated.
- Shipping Limitations: When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. All purchases from this Web Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, it may be necessary for you to file claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- Accuracy of Information: We attempt to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on this Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse fulfillment of orders to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
- Linking to this Web Site: Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on this Web Site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Web Site or any information or material displayed on this Web Site in frames or through similar means on another Web site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Web Site must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
- Special Notice: Nyassa and its affiliates have a no-tolerance policy regarding the use of our trademarks or names in metatags and/or hidden text. Specifically, the use of our trademarks or names in metatag keywords is trademark infringement, and the use of trademarks or names in page text, metatags, and/or hidden text for purposes of gaining higher rankings from search engines is unfair competition. Linking to any Nyassa.in Web page is prohibited absent express written permission from Nyassa. Framing, inline linking or other association of the Nyassa.in Web site or its or its suppliers software or HTML code, scripts, text, artwork, photographs, images, video, and audio with links, advertisements and/or other information not originating from the Nyassa.in Web site is expressly prohibited.
- Third Party Links: Periodically, links may be established from this Web site to one or more external Web sites or resources operated by third parties (the "Third Party Sites"). These links are provided for your convenience only. In addition, certain Third Party Sites also may, with our written permission, provide links to the Nyassa.in Web site. None of these links should be deemed to imply that Nyassa endorses the Third Party Sites or any content therein. Nyassa does not control and is not responsible or liable for any Third Party Sites or any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such Third Party Sites. Access to any Third Party Site is at your own risk and Nyassa will have no liability arising out of or related to such Web sites and/or their content or for any damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any purchase, use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such Third Party Site.
- Your Account: You may choose to create an Account at our Web Site. If you do, you will have an email address and password for your account. To protect your Account, you should choose a username and password different than names, birthdays, or street addresses associated with you. You area responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password.
- DISCLAIMERS: YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER NYASSA, ITS SUPPLIERS, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER NYASSA, ITS SUPPLIERS, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS "CONSUMERS" IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Neither Nyassa nor its suppliers assumes any responsibility, or will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site, or your downloading of any information or materials from this Web Site. IN NO EVENT WILL NYASSA, OR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEB SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEB SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEB SITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE.
- Revisions to these Terms and Conditions: These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Web Site. Your continued use of this Web Site after any changes to these terms and conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and Nyassa to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maharashtra without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Web Site will be brought only in the courts of the State of Ohio or the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Termination: You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice.
Nyassa is committed to keeping any and all information we obtain from our customers private and in the strictest confidence. We DO NOT sell or give away names, email, phone numbers, addresses or other personal information to anyone. All of our orders are taken through a secure online ordering system that keeps all of your information during the billing process confidential by their services.
The backend should have the facility to create and manage a variety of promotions – buy x get y free, direct discounts, buy above z% get discount of free shipping or Rs. a off, buy this product and get z% discount on same product or get Rs. a off on same product or get same product free.